Posted at 12:32h
- 2 cups quinoa (already cooked and cooled)
- 1 large head broccoli
- 6 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 large bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 large bunch mint, chopped
- 1 large bunch basil
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- handful pumpkin seeds
- 2 handfuls of steamed broad beans – shelled, may use edamame too
- 2 handfuls pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
- 100g asparagus, lightly grilled to soften
- juice from 3 limes
- 1 tablespoon cold pressed olive oil or flaxseed oil
- 1 handful goji berries for antioxidants and colour
- A generous amount of black pepper + a little Celtic sea salt
Chop the raw broccoli as fine as you can with a large knife, you can also do this quickly in a food processor.
Combine the raw broccoli in a large bowl with the quinoa, spring onion, parsley, mint, avocado, pumpkin seed, pistachio, spinach, lemon, olive oil, goji, black pepper and a little sea salt.
Mix well until combined.
Taste and adjust if necessary.
Divide between serving bowls and enjoy.
Add a few handfuls of raw green sprouts.
Add 1 -2 teaspoons Chia seeds for added omega 3 and fibre.